Saturday, January 5, 2008

Cecily Beanie- Day 69


Cecily Beanie- Day 69, originally uploaded by homemadeoriginals.

I started this last night and finished it today, Day 69 of Crafting 365. The pattern for this little hat came to me in my Knitting Daily email from Knittingdaily.com. Here's the photo of how it looks on, from the pattern. This is a gift and the recipient didn't want all the buttons, the flower, or pom-poms. So the hat is pretty "plain Jane" but I think it's cute.


Yesterday, I got asked to write a bit about my particiipation in the Crafting 365 gropu on Flickr. Bugsandfishes is writing an article for the Storque on Etsy that will be published January 14, so pehaps you'll see me mentioned in that article. I have really been motivated by particiipating in the Crafting 365 group. Now that I've made it 69 consecutive days, I'm determined to keep it up.

Trying to decide what my next project should be. I finsihed this by adding the button and weaving in the ends and listed it in my Etsy shop today:
Cabled neck warmer

No comments: