Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cabled neck warmer, Version 2

Day 91 of Crafting 365, I worked on several things, but finished this:
Day 91, Cabled Neck warmer, V2

This is a variation on the pattern I've been working on. I used seed stitch on the sides of the cable on this one, also I think I mastered the placement of the buttonholes. I've written up the original version of the pattern as a PDF file and now I'm considering a rewrite. Which version do you like best? This would be a good pattern for a knitter's first cable project.

Cabled neck warmer
Neck Warmer, V2

I finished my third little card holder (the blue one) and listed them in my Etsy shop. These would be great for business cards, credit cards, etc. They were so much fun to make!

Three little card cases
I'm making progress on the sweater bag for my friend. I just need to make and attach the handles and do a little finishing. I'll post a photo soon.

4 comments:

kalurah said...

Wow! This is freaky. I made a pattern for a scarflette similar to this, only with 4 buttons and the cable is crocheted down the middle with four lines going down the sides.
But mine isn't NEARLY as beautiful as this!!!
I would definitely sell this one!
And by ALL means, use this photo!! (The very first one)
I don't know about other ladies but I am far more drawn to products that have beautiful pictures to represent them.
I only wish I could knit so I could test this out for you! My aunt knits, maybe she would be able to give it a go.
Let me know if you need any help with anything.
Good luck, friend! :)

Nanette Merrill said...

So darling. Shelbie in my family has been working on small bags similar to this. They are so so cute.

DawnK said...

I like the seed-stitch version! Looks so cozy!

HomeMadeOriginals said...

Thanks all, my pattern is finished!! and posted in my Etsy shop...Yay!!