Saturday, November 10, 2007

Holiday Boutique 365/15


Mini cheesecakes, originally uploaded by homemadeoriginals.

The Holiday Boutique was today. These are the mini-cheesecakes I took as a treat. they were all consumed!

It was a very successful first sale for me (so far I have only sold on Etsy and to my friends individually). I sold 20 items including some of my larger bags which was about 20% of what I took to the boutique. I was asked and think I will participate next year. This is year 14 for the Home for the Holidays Boutique and they obviously have a following of customers.

Mini cheesecakes

2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese

3/4 cup sugar

2 eggs

1 Tablespoon lemon juice

1 teaspoon vanilla

Vanilla wafers

Mix all ingredients (except vanilla wafers) together and beat until smooth.

Put one vanilla wafer in each muffin paper and add 2 Tablespoons of filling Bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Cool and top with a small spoon full of cherry pie filling.

Not much time for crafting today, but I did manage to complete day 15 of 365 by knitting one more Christmas ornament mini stocking, pictured below with some sock yarn I bought to make more ornaments.

No comments: