Monday, November 12, 2007

365/17 Grey bag felted







365/17 Grey bag felted, originally uploaded by homemadeoriginals.



Yesterday, I thought I had made my "masterpiece" as far as felted recycled sweater bags go. I still love the "Sheep Bag" I made. However, this is my new favorite. It was made from my original design, similar to the Sheep bag, but with much more attention to detail and with lots of hand-stitching and finishing. I like the way I finished the top of this back, the magnetic closure, and the pockets inside and out.

I've already put this one in my Etsy store: http://homemadeoriginals.etsy.com but am still holding out on the Sheep Bag. I also listed a pair of felted Christmas stockings today, they are gorgeous burgundy with black and grey. I had them at the Boutique and many people commented on them though they didn't sell there (I did sell a few of my other stockings in different color combinations).

I'm headed out tomorrow for meetings in Boise so am trying to come up with a portable project(s) I can take along so I can keep up my mad Crafting 365! I'll try to post while I'm gone, but I may miss a day.

No comments: