Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fine tuning

Windowpane bag

I'm working on perfecting my Windowpane Net book Bag pattern. This is sized to fit a mini notebook/net book computer, but also could be used as small tote or purse. I've just finished #2 below which represented a couple of changes/improvements over #1 above. I'm also knitting #3 in a green colorway, and will be ready to publish my pattern after that one is finished.

IMG_6940
I also finally finished the felted backpack I started many moons ago...

Felted backpack

6 comments:

Linda E. Pruitt said...

These are awesome! I love the colors on the notepad one. Can't wait to see the new one you are working on!

Heather Woollove said...

LOVE the net book bag!! Such a great design and the handles look very sturdy and comfortable, too!

Unknown said...

The bags are knitted? They are wonderful!

Splendid Little Stars said...

excellent! wow!

storybeader said...

love the net bag - it's a perfect carrying case! Great colors too!

Memories for Life said...

I like that the bag can be used for a netbook...and so much more!