Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Manic Monday, on Tuesday


I've been forgetting to check for the Manic Monday updates since I've been vacationing. So, here it is, one day late:

Manic Monday #153
By Fleur de Lisa
What's the most embarrassing song on your iPod (or music collection)? I do have an IPOD but can't honestly think of an embarrassing song on there. I do have "Don't Worry, Be Happy" maybe some people would be embarrassed by that one, but it makes me smile.


How much time do you spend each day in your commute? (Or if you don't work outside the house, how much time do you spend in your car or other preferred mode of transportation?)I am so luck this way. Two days a week I work at my "close" office which is just a few blocks from my house and other three days of the week, I have to drive two miles or so to my "far away" office.

What's your favorite wardrobe item and why? I have a couple of really nice Pendleton jackets/suits. In fact, I picked up the new one above on a recent thrift store strip, what a find. After finding the jacket, I found the pants on a subsequent trip (they aren't Pendleton, but are a wonderful fine wool too). Two things I really like, the jacket is part of the "Weaving for Life" collection from 2006 and the jacket cost me $4 and the matching pants $1. Having bought a few Pendleton items retail I can really get excited about the deal I got!

No comments: