Saturday, December 13, 2008

Feature


Thanks to Roseworks Jewelry, a fellow Etsy Blogger for this feature. I've been home sick several days and feeling really rotten, but this lifted my spirits. I've been having a really good sales month on Etsy, with 26 sales so far...now if I can just shake this cold and cough, I will be very happy.


And now it's my turn to feature someone, the Etsy Blogger of the month, Ms Moo of Spotted Cow Soaps. Please take time to visit her blog and her store. Check out these scrumptious items (not edible, of course, they are soaps and scrubs but don't they look like you could just eat them up?)...











2 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Your welcome! I hope you feel better soon :)

uniquecommodities said...

I love this team! I hope you feel better!