Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Manic Monday, well it's Wednesday already

Heather over at Winemaker's Sister posts a weekly meme from Manic Monday . I've enjoyed reading her posts so I thought I would give it a try. So here it is along with my responses:

Manic Monday #132


If you were to name the one thing you have the most compassion for, what would it be?

Children (though I can think of many other things as well)

It's been said that, "The best things in life are free." Do you think this is true?
Definitely, you can't buy love, friendship, health, or happiness. I have a magnet on my fridge that says "The best things in life aren't things."
What is the most valuable thing you own?
My health, it's excellent.

2 comments:

w said...

nice.

and i like the magnet saying...

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh boy that is food for thought, isn't it.