Sunday, August 17, 2008

Crafting 365, Day 292, Last minute baby dress



I'm headed off for a visit to meet my grand daughter in the morning, so today I had to make time to make these for her today. I've had the fabric for some time but since it's a tiny dress I thought I'd better get it finished before Ella is too big to wear it.

I've packed several knitting projects for the trip, including the yarn to finish Central Park Hoodie #2, and yarn for this sweater in a 12 month size




However, I'm leaving this new yarn at home even though I am dying to get knitting with it, soft lovely alpaca that I plan on making....


.Is this color familiar?


this....


5 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

I love the little crop sweater. Its so so pretty. You make the nicest things.

Elizabeth said...

The tiny dress and shoes are so adorable. :)

Anonymous said...

How pretty baby dress!! Best for summer!!

Leslie said...

What an incredible grandmother you must be. I love the baby dress/shoes. Is there any way you could share the pattern for that? It looks like the Itty Bitty Dress, but I can't find the pattern any where. Thanks!

HomeMadeOriginals said...

Hi, I don't know how to contact you. If you want to choose "send me an email" from the right hand side of my blog, I do have a copy of the pdf pattern I can send you. I looked on the website where I originally got the pattern:
http://madebyrae.blogspot.com/2008/04/free-itty-bitty-baby-dress-pattern.html and it says it is temporarily unavailable there.