Friday, December 7, 2007

Seed stitch bag Crafting 365/41

Here's my new knitting project, I'm trying out seed stitch which is very easy. I decided this will be a "buttonhole" type bag and I just did the cast off row which starts the buttonhole. As I was phototgraphing the bag, I noticed a small flaw, one of my stiches got twisted, of course it's right in the middle of the bag. If f I follow my "mother's rule" I will have to undo it back to that point and knit the last 7 rows or so again. ARGHHH! I have no idea how that happened, but since this bag is not going to fulled (felted) this little imperfection will definitely show.

1 comment:

Mrs. G. said...

I honestly can't see the flaw. In fact I'm looking right at it as I write this and I still don't see it. This, however, is why I don't knit. I can't bear to undo all that hard work. It's also why so many of my scarves looking crooked and rough edged.

You make the prettiest things.