Monday, December 3, 2007

Retro card case Crafting 365, Day 38

I may have to keep the little card case I made today. I knitted it from the leftover yarn I had from the "Retro" bag, it's knit with Patton's wool in the "retro" colorway. It's the perfect size for business cards or for my driver's license/credit cards.

I can't decide what my next project is going to be. I tried to felt my new thrift store sweater (the tag said 100% merino wool) but no luck, even after 3 washings.

I've made 6 sales since coming to Arizona, which reinforced me for bringing my entire store inventory along on my vacation. I hope to sell a few more of the bigger items this week so I have room to take home a few things I've bought without buying another suitcase.
It was a beautiful day here, high of 74 degrees which was perfect.

No comments: