Sunday, August 26, 2007

Number 4 and 43 Things

Your Life Path Number is 4
Your purpose in life is to build your vision.

You are practical and responsible. You work hard, knowing that there are no shortcuts in life.
You work for a better life for yourself and those you love, but you are not an idealist.
Trustworthy and honest, you also demonstrate great courage. People can count on you.

In love, you are a loyal and committed partner. You are the ideal spouse.

You don't give up easily, and sometimes you can be too stubborn and unwilling to change.
You also can be too conservative at times. You sometime miss out on good opportunities.
Also remember that not everyone can work as hard as you, as disappointing as that is!

Blogthings - What Is Your Life Path Number?


Lately, I've been thinking a bit more than usual about what I want to do with the rest of my life. Launching my Etsy shop a few months ago and rediscovering my passion for knitting and creating things has given me a new energy. I'm only a few years away from being able to retire from my full time job so it's a perfect time to think about my vision for the rest of my life. I had fun finding out my life path number is 4. That, by the way, happens to be the lucky/favorite number of my significant other. So, I think it was just meant to be! A couple of months ago I also discovered the web site 43 things which has had a more significant impact on me than knowing my life path number.

As it says in the 43 things FAQ, "People have known for years that making a list of goals is the best way to achieve them. But most of us never get around to making a list. 43 Things is great for that! Make a list on 43 Things and see what changes happen in your life."

Well, I am now one of the more than 1.2 million people who have signed up and created a list. At present, my list has 36 things, plus several I've completed, but I've only begun to think about all I still want to do.

No comments: