Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yarn Feast, Yarn Diet


Yarn Feast
Originally uploaded by HMOriginals
I went a little crazy with yarn purchases in early February Not ocunting four or so skeins I picked up locally and which aren't pictured here, I bought:
22 skeins of Patons Wool in 12 shades
1 skein of Cascade Baby Alpaca Chunky in a lovely camel
1 skein of Tahki Bunny in a lovely green
8 skeins of Reynolds Bilzzard (my fave for neck warmers) in 6 colors
12 skeins each of Cleckheaton Country Silk 8 ply in chocolate brown and white
a bag (10 skeins) of Wisdom Poems
All were at great sale prices as low as $3 per skein. How could I pass them up?
if you go to my Flickr page linked to the photo, you can see an "annotated version" with notes about the yarns.
Now, I definitely need to go on a yarn diet for a few months.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, what a yummy yarn feast!!!!

storybeader said...

looks like you went wild! How fun! Like me in a bead store!

Memories for Life said...

Sometimes I think I just collect scrapbook supplies...instead of actually using them :)

TiLT said...

Yarn diet! Love it :) Does look like a yummy feast there...can't wait to see what they become

Splendid Little Stars said...

I love crafty supplies! How can you pass them up, especially when a good deal is offered?! You got some yummy yarns. Do show us what you make!