I was at the LYS (local yarn store) earlier today. I decided to block my Ursa sweater there since it is so much easier with their set up. Several women were sitting around discussing their projects and knitting and we got to talking about what we have on the needles or in process. Everyone had multiple projects going at once and I had among the fewest, which are in date order from the earliest cast on to the most recent from front to back of the photo:
- The sock yarn blanket I started November 2 which I pick up now and then
- Umberta, the sweater for my daughter that I started on Christmas Day, finished knitting on January 22 and still need to sew together in Cascade 220 super wash
- A cabled neck warmer that is about 1/2 completed in Reynolds Blizzard
- Ursa, the Berroco Ultra alpaca sweater for myself that I was blocking earlier today started on February 9
- Little Red, a cute Little Red Riding Hood for my grand daughter that I started yesterday.