Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend Products

Weekend creation
I had one of my more productive weekends as far as crafting goes. I knitted two neck warmers in Alpaca, made a large quantity of valentine cards with fabric hearts, and made a series of tea wallets...three in green (one with felted wool, but I decided I like them better in fabric), three Valentine themed ones, and four in browns (that still need finishing and buttons. Now, I need a weekend to catch up on everything else!

Big snowstorm here, too, it snowed most of the day. I was so happy it wasn't a snowy January, but the last day of the month seems to be making up for lost time.
Valentine Cards
Tea wallets
Rust Alpaca neck warmer
Mushroom Alpaca Neck Warmer

3 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Looks like you've been busy :D

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the tea wallets! You have been a busy bee.

Memories for Life said...

So glad to hear you had a productive weekend :) Everything looks great!