Sunday, December 13, 2009

December 13 Milestone--900 Shop Hearts!

Woo Hoo, 900 Etsy shop hearts!

I am so thankful to everyone who has visited and shopped in my little online store. I'm up to 900 visitors who have "hearted" my shop. I've had a steady stream of sales this month and my stats show that I've had 341 sales since opening my shop in the summer of 2007.

I was at the local Farmer's market this year and I've been gratified that three customers have contacted me since then with follow up orders.

There's still time to order and have things shipped in time for Christmas! I have an inventory of about 12 neck warmers, lots of felted Christmas stockings, and lots of other items for that person on your list who loves handmade.

3 comments:

Memories for Life said...

WooHoo!!! Congrats! Lots to be proud of here!!!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! congrats for 900 Hearts!!!!

Linda E. Pruitt said...

these are wondrful stats! I only wish I could follow in your footsteps!!!