Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend lovelies


Saturday was mostly a work day, making felted flowers from recycled wool sweaters and working on a custom order for a persimmon colored neck warmer. The neck warmer will be finished today and packed up for mailing. Some of the flowers still need finishing and pin backs for completion. I have 10 in all so far, they are so much fun to make. I'm thinking I may make a few smaller flowers into barrettes or elastics for hair. While flowers were blooming inside my house, JJ, my "constant gardener", was outside tending to the lovelies and digging in the dirt. Thanks to his efforts, the yard is looking absolutely splendorous..full of blooms and soon to be blooms just like my craft room.




5 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Looking beautiful - both your new things and the garden!

maryeb said...

The felted flowers are very pretty.

I don't see any snowflakes.

Resweater said...

Yay! I love my neck warmer so far! Thanks!

TiLT said...

love the crafted floral goodies!

And the yard is looking great! Those tulips are just about to pop!

Memories for Life said...

Love the new handmade flowers...and the real ones are just as beautiful!