- Days where the temperature gets above 35 degrees and you can actually spend some time outdoors.
- Bringing the cushions out and putting them on the patio furniture (and being able to sit and enjoy the patio).
- Green, red, yellow, purplse and blue appearing in my flowerbeds and yard to replace brown as far as the eye can see.
- Shopping for annual flowers and tomato plants and being able to put them in the ground.
- Leisurely barbecue dinners and breakfasts on my patio
- Trying my hand at selling my wares at the local farmer's market some Saturday mornings.
SEE a Theme here? I admit I'm a California or Arizona girl at heart, I don't enjoy the cold weather here in Idaho. I spent last week in Southern California taking care of my precious 7 month old grand-daughter. We enjoyed almost daily walks to the Port Hueneme beach. I wouldn't mind a few more days spent there in the sand and sun (photo above). Think WARM!