I've given up making New Years' resolutions as it seems they are often broken, instead, I'm focusing on what I've accomplished in 2008 and what I'm looking forward to in 2009.
So, in 2008:
- I reached almost 200 sales (196 to be exact) in my Etsy shop. My first sale on Etsy was just about 18 months ago and prior to then, I had never tried to sell any of my handmade creations.
- I made 264 total sales in 2008 in all venues (Etsy, Ravelry, Ebay, and two local craft shows)
- I created my first original knitting pattern, sold it for the first time February 1, 2008 and have sold 176 of my patterns. A local yarn store (Mustard Seed Dreams) carries my pattern.
- In the spring of 2008, I started the Southeast Idaho Etsy team. We are still very much in the formative stages but currently have 28 members.
- I completed 365 consecutive days of Crafting and posting photos of my creations on Flickr.
- I opened a shop on Artfire and also a second "destash" shop on Etsy, called DestashOriginals
I was blessed in 2008 with my first grandchild and I above all I look forward to visiting her and watching her growth in 2009.
- In 2009, I want to explore options for career growth in my full time job, while continuing to develop myself and my products creatively.
- I want to create at least one more knitting pattern for sale.
- I want to stock my destash shop as I work to destash and simplify my life.
- I want to create new products with recycled felted wool.
- I want to find at least one other venue, perhaps another knitting store, to carry my pattern.
Thanks to all my blog visitors and have Happy, Safe New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.