And the winner of my giveaway is......the very talented Heather of Winemakers Sister, recent new member of Etsy Bloggers Team, but my Flickr contact for much longer. See the lovely cards she made on the left! she also has unique rubber stamps in her Etsy shop. Congratulations, Heather, I will be in touch to find out which pendant you want to receive.
Which reminds me, I was tagged by Heather not too long ago and due to being ill at the time, I completely forgot about responding. So this seems a good time to do so:
*Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
*Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
*Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog.
*Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I've lived in Idaho longer than anywhere else and I love it here, but I hate the winters (and more with each passing year).
2. I'm a first time grandma (3 months) and am loving it. I finally understand my other "grandma-centric" friends.
3. The best part of traveling to Boise for work, which I frequently do, is the vast array of interesting restaurants there to choose from. We just don't have many interesting options where I live.
4. My favorite places to shop: thrift stores, yarn shops, followed by (distant third) office supply stores.
5. One of my goals is to develop additional knitting patterns. I ventured into pattern making almost a year ago and have sold 125 of my cabled neck warmer patterns. I'm teaching my third knitting class soon. I never imagined myself a knitting designer or teacher, but I've loved it.
6. I'm quite prone to losing things, could it be that all the clutter around me contributes to this problem?
7. I've never been much of a rule breaker, but I'll let you readers self select if you want to participate...if so, consider yourself tagged.
Oh, and I love coincidences like this one...I was included in this lovely treasury yesterday by none other than Heather herself: