The Etsy Bloggers Blog Carnival this time instructs: Pick ONE of the following subjects to write about:
1. What is your favorite tradition for the Thanksgiving holiday?
2. How are you going to prepare your business for the holiday rush?
Since I've just finished two local craft shows which took an incredible amount of preparation, I haven't even begun to think about preparing my business for the holiday rush, but I should, so this is a good reminder to do so. Here's what I plan to do:
- List items left from my craft fair that haven't been listed on Etsy yet. I started with this one today:
I have several bags and a few odds and ends to list over the next few days.
- Go through my expired items and determine what I want to re list for the holidays. I know for sure I will be listing 4 felted Christmas stockings I finished last year which didn't sell yet.
- I'd love to find the time for a few new creations. I have planned for a while to make some pillows from felted wool, some more arm warmers, scarves, and more, however, I have more ideas than time these days.
- I ordered a bunch of lovely alpaca yarn and plan to make 6-8 more of my popular neck warmers for the shop. First I have to complete about 6 custom orders.
- I think I should put some type of holiday greeting in my Etsy shop.
PS Post a comment by November 15 to enter my giveaway. See my post November 9 for details.