Saturday, October 4, 2008

Something New for Something Old-Blatant Self-Promotion

Day 91, Cabled Neck warmer, V2

I've added a paypal button to my blog and website so folks can purchase my Cabled Neck Warmer pattern directly from my blog. You'll find it in the right margin to the top of my blog. This is an original knitting pattern I created and started selling in February of 2008 and I've sold almost 100 copies to date.

This pattern makes a great first cable pattern so if you have basic knitting skills (knit, purl, cast on and off) you can make it. Free technical assistance is also available via email from me if you run into trouble. I'm also selling the finished neck warmers in my Etsy store so if you don't knit or don't want to bother, I can make you one in alpaca, an acrylic/wool blend, cotton, or 100% acrylic.

No comments: