Friday, October 17, 2008

Sleeping Beauty


It's been a busy week. I spent two days at meetings in Boise, then flew to Southern California where I am happily ensconced in my "grandma" role, taking care of my 2 1/2month old grand daughter. At the moment she is a sleeping beauty so I have a few minutes to post to my blog. Yesterday was a whirlwind with her, I now know why nature doesn't let women my age become first-time mothers, we just don't have the energy for it.

No Manic Monday post this week so I went exploring and found this link for Friday fill ins.

Friday Fill in #94:

1. Follow the smell of fresh baked bread.
2. My knitting is something I always take with me on vacation.
3. To achieve your goals, you must know what they are.
4. I watch my grand-daughter sleep and am filled with hope and worry, hope about her future and worry about our country and world, is something I'd like you to know about me.
5. I have things to do and places to go, but nothing more important than watching my grand-daughter sleep.
6. Hope floats.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my son, tomorrow my plans include going to the yarn store and Sunday, I want to read stories to my grand-daughter.

10 comments:

Janet said...

ooh fresh baked bread, delicious!

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

LOVE your neck warmer, btw!

SmilingSally said...

I don't blame you for watching her and taking pictures; she's beautiful. Please come visit and see my answers. While there, check out the BOX of new books I'm giving away.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com

Kim said...

She is absolutely adorable!

Debbie T said...

What a beautiful baby!!! Enjoy your time with her. :=)

agoodwitchtoo said...

What an absolute cutie!

TiLT said...

what an absolute beauty! of course, they all are when sleeping :) and at that age...pretty much always

Anonymous said...

Sleeping BEAUTY, and Hope Floats!

Paisley The Jackabee said...

She's beautiful :-)

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

She's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, she's a pretty little thing! Hi from another Idahoan, visiting from Derfwad Manor, via The Pioneer Woman.