Monday, October 6, 2008

Manic Monday: Manic Monday #137

My Work Space-Crafting 365, Day 224
Manic Monday: Manic Monday #137
What is one thing you admire about each of your parents?
My mother: her creativity
My father: his ability to communicate

Which parts of your home do you like best?
I love the downstairs (basement) which has a large family room, one side is set up for tv watching and the other side is set up with two computers and a work area for my sewing and crafting. The photo above shows one side of the room. We spend most of waking time here or in the kitchen.

Which would you prefer and why? To have every stoplight turn green upon your arrival for the rest of your life or to have one week of the best sex any person ever had?
The stoplight thing is pretty tempting, think how much extra time that would give me!

No comments: