Sunday, September 7, 2008

Manic Monday


Manic Monday #133
If you could choose only two movies to watch ever again, what would they be?

That's a tough choice. I haven't been watching movies much lately, however right now I would probably have to choose the Bucket List (I've seen it only once) and When Harry Met Sally (I've seen it many times).


What have you found to be the best way to relieve tension?
Knitting or going for a walk.


If you went to a beach and it turned out to be a nude beach, would you stay and go swimming? Would you swim nude?

I'm not much for swimming at the beach, the water is usually too cold. I'd rather walk along the beach and pick up seashells. When we went recently to Port Hueneme (near Ventura, CA--photo above) to visit my son and the new grand baby, we found an assortment of sand dollars that were awesome. I was on a beach in Europe that was topless. That being said, I am not sure I'd be all that comfortable at a totally nude beach. I'd probably just walk down the beach, looking for shells.
PS I'm flashing on the commercial for the cell phone company that takes place on the nude beach and the young boy's reaction, "Awesome".

No comments: