Thursday, June 26, 2008

And the Winner Is....

drumroll....



#32

And #32 is....Nanette Merrill and Daughters

I assigned numbers to each of you who commented and used a random number generator to select the winner.
Please contact me via email (link on right of my blog) to confirm which prize you want. You commented about my business card cases, so I'm assuming one of those, but please let me know your favorite colors or anything else that may help me in making the right one for you (or if you've changed your mind and you want something else).

This was fun, I think I'll have to do giveaways more often.

3 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

oooooohhh! I was just about to turn off my computer and I saw your email!!! Yayyyyy. I'm so excited. Thank you thank you thank you!

Anonymous said...

Way cool idea. Congrats Nanette Merrill & daughters!

Now, how does one get a random generator and is it free?

Nice blog, and memoriam to GC.

Lily

HomeMadeOriginals said...

It's a free website:
http://www.random.org/integers/