Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Over the Hump

I just realized that today is day 183 of my Crafting 365 which means I am over half way to my goal. When I started this project 6 months ago, I wasn't sure I could really do something crafty for 365 consecutive days, but now that I'm "over the hump" I believe I can do it.

This photo is a closeup of my knitting one of my neck warmers with wonderful alpaca yarn (Baby Alpaca Grande) If you have my Cabled Neck warmer pattern and want to know the small adjustments I am making with this yarn, just get in touch with me via Etsy convo, Flickr mail or email and I'll be glad to share that information. The woman in the yarn shop in Minneapolis where I bought the yarn said that alpaca is six times warmer than wool. Does anyone know if that is true? Well, it if is I just may have to knit up one of these for myself before next winter. I'm always cold here in Idaho and even now, almost May and the weather is very wintry.

1 comment:

Ron A LuLu said...

Good Morning
EST here

ThankYou for your hard work, your blog your commitment to 365 days.
I joined Etsy in March and am feeling my way around. Iam happy that I bumped into you.
LuLu

ronalulu.etsy.com