Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blooming Neck Warmers-Crafting 365/ Day 164


The neck warmer business seems to be booming, I have custom orders for three more after this one and continue to sell my pattern pretty frequently. It's funny because even though I can practically knit these with my eyes closed by now, I'm not tired of making them and it is fun to see how they knit up with different yarns. And I just realized that If I can come up with about 100 more original patterns to sell, I just might be able to retire from my day job!

One of my neck warmers is included in this Etsy treasury:


There don't seem to be enough hours in the day right now to do my blog justice. I hope to write a longer post tomorrow. Until then, I'm off to knit a neck warmer in my sleep (NOT).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.