Saturday, February 16, 2008

Repeat customer

Probably one of the most gratifying experiences I've had as an Etsy seller is having repeat customers. It hasn't happened that many times, but is wonderful when someone orders from me and returns based on their first experience.


That's what happened this week with Kniterella who not only revisted my shop and purchased again, but also made a custom order and called mine "one of my favorite shops". Thanks for making my day. I'm excited to start working on the laptop case she requested.

I've actually been reading the Kniterella blog for a while and enjoying the fibery goodness there.

Here are a couple of new items I made this week from the remnants I had left from making Christmas stockings. I love the design in this felted sweater, it reminds me a bit of the striped Candadian wool blankets we had as kids.
Striped wool card case-Design a Day, Day 12

Striped card case -Crafting 365 Day 108

Striped Moo case

Moo Card Case

By the way, spell checker is still broken on Blogger, which brings to mind this little poem. Kindly forgive me any misspellings, I have become way too reliant on technology for checking for me:

The Spell-check Poem


I have a spelling checker;
It came with my PC.
It plainly marks four my revue
Mistakes I can knot sea.
I've run this poem threw it;
I'm sore your please too no,
It's letter perfect in its weigh,
My checker tolled me sew.

(adapted from a poem quoted by Jack Smith in the L A Times in 1992 or 1993?)

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love these cases too! You are so creative and that PC case is going to be fabulous. Just make one...they will come!