Thursday, December 27, 2007

60 consecutive days of Crafting

Well, I made it 60 days with some crafty project worked on or completed each day. In celebration, I created these mosaics one for each of the 30 days:

Days 1-30:
Crafting 365--First 30 days


Days 31-60 (today)
Crafting 365- Days 31 to 60

Isn't this mosaic maker from FD's Flickr Toys cool? It's also very easy to use.

Today was my first day of full time work in a while so I didn't have much time for crafting. I did manage to put buttonholes/buttons, the finishing touches, on these:
Buttons on neckwarmers Day 60

I'm really fond of this pattern I created. These are # 3 and 4 in a series.

1 comment:

RecycleCindy said...

Hello,
I'm visiting all my neighbors from BlogCatalog today. All I can say about your 60 days of crafting is WOW! You've made some gorgeous stuff and it's all so lovely. Have a wonderful New Year.

Cindy
MyRecycledBags.com